Please review these updated gym rules
- Line up at the gym’s back door 5 minutes before your session begins. A SoCal staff member will take your temperature (participants with a temperature above 100°F will not be allowed in the gym), give you hand sanitizer and share your court assignment.
- You must wear a mask to enter the gym and when you’re within six feet of another person.
- The only items permitted in the gym are a water bottle (no water or ice available in the gym), and car keys. (No phones, sweats, backpacks, bags, etc.)
- Please keep your balls on your court. If balls from another court come onto your court, gently kick them back where they came from.
- Sanitize and wash hands during breaks. There are touchless hand sanitizers on each court.
- When exiting the gym, exit through the door on court 1 if you were on courts 1 or 2, and the door on court 3 if you were on courts 3 or 4.