Happy New Year! Here’s what you need to know this month…
- sandiego.socalvbc.com/tournaments<< When tournament details are released by the SCVA and SpikeFest, we post the information at this URL, on our homepage, and on your team page.
- School of Sand Training<< Complete details about our competitive beach program. It’s not too late to save $75/month on training!
- Boys High School Prep Clinics<< Wednesdays, February 3rd, 10th and 17th from 7:30-9:00pm. Check out our Deluxe Prep Clinic + Open Gym package.
- FutureStars Clinics<< Now Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 4:00-5:30pm. See Colleen for the Local Member discount for January and February.
- Spring Break Camps<< 4-day Coed Beginner/Intermediate Indoor camps for only $60 if you register online.
- Open Gym<< Sundays from 6:00-9:00pm. $3 for non-members. Members play for FREE.
- Rewards are Waiting if we Dare<< Some inspiring words from SoCal Technical Director, Karolyn Kirby, as teams prepare for their upcoming tournaments.
Thanks for reading! Have an awesome January,
The SoCal Athletics Team
New Gear for the New Year!
Check out TrendSetters NEW Swag on Facebook
Shop with Scrip Fundraising
A club parent is coordinating a “Shop with Scrip” fundraiser,
where a portion of funding is applied to your child’s tuition!
Wanna play with us?
[View SoCal VBC in Google Maps]
Would you enjoy getting the SoCal Insider delivered to your inbox every month?
Click below and be sure to check your “promotions” folder!