Welcome to SoCal Insider, SoCal Volleyball Club’s monthly link roundup.
We also share links and information on our SoCal Volleyball Club Facebook page and on Instagram @socalvbc. We’re very active on all these sites and would love to connect with you.
Links of the month
- Be prepared for your first Fall Ball tournament<<Aimee shares what to expect for your first fall tournament. Need to know when you play?! The link to your pool schedule is available on your team page.
- Coed Fall Beach Training<< For 5th to 12th graders. Ongoing class Tuesdays/Thursdays from 4:00-7:00pm in Carlsbad. Training begins September 8th. Ask about our referral discount!
- Boys Tryouts<< For boys ages 10-18. Tryout, program and tuition information for local, regional and national teams available here. First tryout is Friday, September 11th from 6-8pm!
- Midday Independent Study Volleyball Class<< For charter and homeschooled students. 8-week class meets Thursdays beginning September 24th. (Interested in ISPE and not a homeschool/charter student? Contact us for more school credit options!)
- Chloe commits to Albany!<< Congratulations Chloe!!
- High School Guide to College Recruiting<< Clear action items to guide you through the recruiting process, and how to best use our partnership with volleyballrecruits.net!
- Girls 2015-2016 Junior Olympic Team Tryouts<< Mark your calendars!